International

Rolls-Royce says worst is over after record loss

(FILES) This file photograph taken on November 30, 2016, shows Rolls Royce Trent XWB engines on view on the assembly line at the Rolls Royce factory in Derby, central England. British aircraft engine maker Rolls-Royce said March 11, 2021, that its net losses more than doubled last year to £3.2 billion, hit by the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. The loss after tax, equivalent to $4.4 billion or 3.7 billion euros, compared with a loss of £1.3 billion in 2019, Rolls-Royce said. The Covid-19

 

Recommended



Advertisement

Comments

Your feedback is important to us!

We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.

Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.

Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)

comments powered by Disqus

Advertisement

FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE

Interested in knowing more about this story?

Click here